All of your favorite Memphis-themed flavors come together in one sampler box. Perfect if you're looking for your favorite tea or if you just can't decide which you like best. Black teas, green teas, and rooibos teas are included across the various Memphis-named choices. There are 21 luxury pyramid sachets in each box - 3 of each flavor. All are gluten-free and instructions for preparing the perfect cup, no matter which tea you choose, are listed on the side of the box.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The chance to try each one more than once, so you can find your favorite.
- Comparing the difference, not only in flavors, but between green, black, and rooibos teas.
- Makes a perfect gift for the tea lover or the novice.
- 3 901 of a Kind Coconut Almond
- 3 Blue Suede Shoes Organic Wild Blueberry
- 3 Bluff City Chai
- 3 Memphis After Dark Chocolate Mint
- 3 Memphis Meadow Lemon Cream Rooibos
- 3 Orange Mound Porch Peach
- 3 Riverboat Queen Strawberry Green
How to make the perfect cup
- Follow the instructions on the box for each tea.
- Green teas generally steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Black teas steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Rooibos teas generally steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Water temperature varies with green teas require water that is substantially cooler than boiling.