A trendy finale to the end of any meal, this refreshing, crisp tea will delight the taste buds and cleanse the palate. This gluten-free oolong blended with basil, lemon oil, lemon pieces, and marigold blossoms crafts a very special cup of tea. Each single-serve teabag is 3.5 grams of our premium loose tea and lends to a double steep.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The tea is refreshing after a large meal or when your brain is foggy.
- An excellent tea to serve hot or cold between dinner courses.
- Premium oolong
- Lemon oil
- Lemon pieces
- Marigold blossoms
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 203° F.
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 4 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.