6 filters. Each filter makes 2-3qts. (Total 12-18qts per bag!)
This premium decaffeinated, gluten-free black tea is blended with marigold flowers and apricots for a light-bodied, slightly sweet taste. Brighten up any meal with the sweet and tangy citrus-like notes. Equally delicious hot or iced, this tea is certain to please life-long tea lovers and novices alike.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is lighter-bodied than a typical black tea and slightly sweet from the apricot pieces.
- Apricot Decaf is ideal for an after-dinner cup because it is caffeine-free.
- This tea blend is flavorful enough to enjoy without sweetener but blends well with honey, organic sugar, or Stevia to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Premium black tea
- Dried apricot pieces
- Marigold flowers
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F).
- Place 1 family-sized filter in the bottom of your tea pitcher.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea.
- Steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the filter.
- Add water and ice and serve.