Nicknamed the Bluff City, Memphis sits atop the bluffs overlooking the Mighty Mississippi. And with Bluff City Chai we honor India with a nod toward classic Masala chai. Spices like ginger, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and pepper meld to produce a hearty, intense flavor. For an authentic chai experience, add milk and honey. Drink slowly and savor chai's positive effects on your mind and body. The Tea for 2 pouch includes two pyramid sachets and is ideal for gift baskets, party favors, or tucking away when you need a pick-me-up. Bluff City Chai is gluten-free.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature spicy flavors of traditional chai permeate each cup.
- The cup is hearty, intense, and warming from the first sip to the last.
- This tea is perfect with organic honey and a splash of milk or cream.
- Superior black tea
- Black peppercorns
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.