Beautifully melding the decadence of rich chocolate and the cool, crisp sensation of peppermint with the healthiness of rooibos, this tea satisfies the most intense dessert cravings. You won't believe its chocolaty goodness is calorie-free, caffeine-free, and gluten-free. A great after-dinner treat sans the guilt!
A wonderful after-dinner drink, chocolate mint has a light, refreshing taste. It's like dessert in a cup! Naturally caffeine-free and gluten-free, chocolate mint is a blend of rooibos, chocolate bits, peppermint leaves, and brittle bits (sugar, hazelnuts). This tea comes in a small tin or a large flexible bag.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The tea is both refreshing and decadent.
- It is reminiscent of a Thin Mint cookie or a Peppermint Patty.
- This tea doesn't need sugar, but the flavors hold up well to sweeteners.
- Gluten-free, caffeine-free, and low in calories
- Chocolate bits
- Peppermint leaves
- Brittle bits made of sugar and hazelnuts
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.