Think island sun, pounding surf, and shells on the beach. Imagine warm sand, carefree days, and relaxing with the perfect tea, 901 of a Kind Coconut Almond. This robust black tea pairs exquisitely with desserts and complements all things coconut - pie, gourmet cookies, or cake. Unique and memorable like the folks of Memphis (the 901 area code,) this tea is blended with coconut, almond flakes, and coconut rasp. The Tea for 2 pouch includes two pyramid sachets and is ideal for gift baskets, party favors, or tucking away when you need a pick-me-up.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is bold, brisk, and slightly sweet from the almond and coconut.
- This tea blend does not need a sweetener, but it is strong enough to accommodate an additional layer of decadence from raw sugar, flavored honey, or your favorite milk or substitute.
- Premium black tea
- Coconuts rasps
- Almond flakes
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F).
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag. S
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.